Sunday 28 June 2015

Awesome Homemade Facial Toner

I have decided not to spend any more money on Facial Toners. I mean, why would you when you can make it yourself?
The other day I made one using these ingredients:

  • Green Tea
  • Tea Tree oil (a couple of drops)
  • Argan oil (a couple of drops)
  • Filtered water

Homemade Facial Toner
Homemade Toner

I steeped the green tea for a while in hot water, let it cool and put some drops of Argan and Tea tree oil in it. Voila, I now look more beautiful then ever before and my wallet stays thick. Just kidding. Anyone get my sense of humour, I know it's quite weird. Not even my husband gets it...

Anyway...
Try this toner yourself, what are you waiting for? It truly is good, cheap and moisturizing. I put it in an old spray bottle that used to have toner from Dermalogica, so I can just spray it on my face. Very good when you just need a moisture boost or when you're traveling. I will make sure to bring it when I go to Milano this weekend...(I wish...)

Have a wonderful Sunday!!!

Xo
Little B's mom

No comments:

Post a Comment