Wednesday 18 February 2015

Smoothie for baby and mommy, that's all I got done today.

Today was one of those days. You know when you feel like you are moving around in some kind of sticky glue, nothing seems to get done.

My Gosh, at 2PM I still had my pyjamas on and just now my computer crashed so I had to restart it. Who knows if it will come back to life.....The cat has puked in three spots, the condo looks like crap....Anyways, I decided to get myself together and go for a short walk. I had to bring some clothes to the cleaner/tailor to be fixed. I have two pairs of pants with broken zippers and my husband has a pair of jeans in need of hemming.
 It was freezing cold outside and just awful. Ok, I know I live in Canada....! I managed to find the cleaners and the guy was on lunchbreak so it was closed. Great! Walked around and finally found another place but she was not able to replace the broken zippers on my pants, but she did take care of the jeans. Mission Not really accomplished. Walked back home and into the elevator. The elevator STOPPED and the lights went out. Help! I definitely felt a panick attack approaching. After about 2 minutes I was able to open the door. I was too scared to try it again so I walked around the block and it worked when I came back. Pheeew! 

All I got done today was feed the little one and feed myself. Little B had homemade carrots and peas with smoothie for dessert. She really enjoys smoothies! I made one with blueberries, strawberries, mangoes, avocado, spinach and kefir. 

Baby smoothie

Now I have to clean up this mess. If you look at the floor you cannot believe it was vacuumed yesterday. 
I wish these animals could do some work around here!



Xo
Little B's mom




No comments:

Post a Comment