Tuesday 3 February 2015

Baby blanket solution

I know I know, I might be silly about this thing with baby blankets, but I finally have a solution that fits me and my baby.
Ever since little B was born I have refused using a regular blanket since I worry about all the risks that it involves (SIDS). Instead, she has slept in a one piece and that is it. Poor little B; you might think and yes, I did feel a little bad about that. Fortunately, my sister-in-law had the perfect solution; she gave me a blanket with holes in it. I didn't have to order one or crochet one after all!

Blanket with holes for baby
Breathable baby blanket

It works great! I have two of them so little B is kept warm and cozy. She loves to snuggle with them and I feel more relaxed to know that there are holes to breath through, just in case...
However, if it's very cold at night I use a sleep sack. Her grandmother got that for her from IKEA. It is very warm and perfect for chillier nights.

I will probably introduce a regular blanket in a couple of months and possibly a pillow..... What do you guys use for bedding?

xo
Little B's mom


No comments:

Post a Comment