Monday 13 April 2015

Smoothie with kale is little B's favorite!

Who knew that I would have such a healthy veggie loving baby haha. I mean, when I was a child, I only wanted to eat candy and pizza (I was very fat by the way...I had boobs...) Well, today I tried to feed her some regular baby puree that I purchased and she refused to eat more than 2 spoons. I then went ahead and mixed a smoothie for us instead. She really loves smoothies!

I found some organic black kale at the supermarket, which looked super healthy. I also added banana, avocado, kefir, water, blueberries, strawberries, mangoes and hemp hearts. It tasted like ice cream and we both got very full and satisfied. 
Smoothie with Kale
Healthy Lunch
I read on The world's healthiest foods that the health benefits of Kale are even better if you steam it. I might try that so my bacon-loving husband can get a boost for dinner. 
Anyways, don't think I'm all healthy all the time myself. I spent the weekend binge eating Frozen Yogurt and eating Ketchup chips while watching Netflix. 

Ok, time to enjoy this beautiful weather we're having! We're going out!!! 

Xo
Little B's mom


No comments:

Post a Comment