Friday 15 May 2015

Fashion Friday - Butterflies

Since Little B has been crawling her pants tend to get rather dirty by the end of the day. It's like what the H**L? How can the floor be so freaking dirty? She also refuses to wear a bib so eating can get pretty messy too. 

However, since it's Friday! I like to dress myself up and the Little B a little extra! I can honestly say that thinking about fashion keeps my brain sane. Fashion makes me forget about troubles and problems. I guess the vainer the subject the better it numbs my worried mind. Haha, well maybe some of you can relate? It's like gardening or yoga, it helps to keep you relaxed.

On that note for my friends and potentials frenemies ;) I'm starting a weekly feature; "Fashion Friday" for babies, soon to be toddlers...=)


Today's fashion is all about spring. Butterflies and tropical colors


Clothes for babies
Fashion for babies

Imagine crawling around the garden wearing this outfit, while helping mommy plant some flowers. The birds will be singing and butterflies fluttering. Whereupon, Little B would eat handfuls of dirt and rip all the flowers off the plants. Mommy would be sweating bullets while scooping out dirt from the Little B's mouth. Little B would be yelling loudly! The cats trying to eat all the birds and butterflies. Imagine…..what a beautiful day to wear this outfit!


Happy Friday!!!

Xo
Little B's mom




1 comment:

  1. Haha I LOVE IT...from Swedish granny...

    ReplyDelete