Wednesday 6 May 2015

Pigment Spots Be Gone!

As I wrote about earlier "Remove Brown Spots while Breastfeeding" I have some annoying pigment spots, I guess it's called melasma... .
I have now started a real fight against these annoying things and I will win! Even without the help of Hydroquinone and Retin A they will disappear! (hopefully)...

 I always look to Paula Begoun for advice when it comes to skin care. I think she seems to be very credible and honest! She writes about different brands and ingredients. I always check reviews on her site before I purchase anything. After much research I decided to try some of her own products. Needless to say, I'm giving Vitamin C another chance among with some AHA's.

Paula's Choice Resist Products

1. Resist Weekly Resurfacing Treatment
2. Resist C15 Super Booster
3. Resist Super Antioxidant Serum
4. Resist Vitamin C Spot Treatment

I've just started using them and I hope they will work! I'll review them after a couple of weeks of usage.



Spring kisses from me and Little B
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment