Monday 16 March 2015

Homemade Green tea & Avocado mask

I feel that I need to freshen up after this lengthy winter chill. I love beauty products and have been browsing online to find my next beauty elixir. If I wasn't breastfeeding it would be so much easier to find something good, like Retinol! The best for aging in my opinion. Well, since I will be breastfeeding for several more years ( it seems) I have to find other options.

The new thing right now seems to be avocado oil. Since I couldn't find anything worth buying at the moment, I made my own avocado and green tea mask. 
I just used matcha green tea powder with some avocado oil. I bet this is going to make me look fab! :) 

After reading online on wellnessmama.com, I also went ahead and mixed my own exfoliator the other day.

I used sugar, coconut oil and avocado oil.  It works really well!  So well in fact that I don't see myself buying any more exfoliators in the future! 
All these money savings will buy boatloads of diapers! ;) 

Xo
Little B's mom


No comments:

Post a Comment