Thursday 5 March 2015

Working out with my baby

I usually make sure to go for a daily walk or even run with the stroller, but the weather is still pretty cold. I don't get my dose of exercise that I need to feel good. So little B and I worked out at home today. She was in her jumper and I rode my bike.




I took the picture myself and it was pretty difficult so not the best. Had to put a band aid over my boob since I don't really wish to display my milk jugs to the whole world. =)

Anyhow, to get my motivation going I put on some sort of fitness program  and some good music. After my bike riding I picked little B up and we danced around the condo to some Salsa music. She was laughing a lot and probably thought that her mommy is somewhat weird (which is true haha=) Anyways we had fun!
Then we did some stretches on the yoga mat. She was rolling around and carrying on while I was doing down dog or whatever it's called. Little B is such a great workout buddy!!!

Xo
Little B's mom

No comments:

Post a Comment