Friday 13 March 2015

Urinary leakage solution

Yes urine leakage/urinary incontinence, that's not nice and it's not sexy. It's also rather embarrassing to talk about. But the truth is, urinary incontinence is something many women suffer from. I've had it ever since giving birth to Little B.
You can get it fixed by surgery, which I might do later. You also have to work on you kegel muscles every day, which I've done.

My problem is way better now, 9 months post-pregnancy, but I still have problems when I run or jump.  Black pants has been my motto and a sweater to tie around my waist if it gets bad.
Anyways, I just cannot believe it took me until today to find a solution - The TAMPON!
By using a tampon I was able to run with the stroller without any leakage at all. It was amazing and I finally felt like normal. The bigger the tampon, the better! Although this is just a temporary solution to the problem it really helps!
Tampon for urine leakage

I just felt compelled to write about this subject since it might help someone. And it doesn't seem like people talk that much about these things. I mean it's not all champagne and roses after delivering a baby through your vagina! There are many other side effects as well, but that I leave to another time.

Have a great weekend all you awesome moms out there!

Xo
Little B's mom

No comments:

Post a Comment