Wednesday 18 March 2015

Mommy and baby beach ready

We are going to Cuba! Cuban cigars and whiskey here we come....just kidding! :)

I'm a little nervous since I never gone anywhere with my baby before. I have written looong lists of things to bring and my goodness, there is a lot to think about. However, I'm probably overdoing it and should just chill out. Relax Woman!! 
I bought baby tylenol, baby benadryl, baby creams, tissues, travel bottles, baby disposable change pads, baby polysporin, baby food, baby this and baby that. Probably spent more on buying things for the trip than the actual trip itself haha. Anyways, out of all these things I mostly enjoyed buying the swimwear for both me and my baby. For little B I picked up two bathing outfits, and a swim diaper. For me, I got a set from Victorias Secret and an extra pair of bottoms with a high waist. I love the 70s fashion that's back now!
We also have loads of sunscreen and a froggy tent the little one can play in at the beach.

Bye bye you windy chilly weather you.....! (I almost blew away with the stroller today, thanks a bunch weather!)

Xo
Little B's mom





No comments:

Post a Comment