Wednesday 28 January 2015

Cauliflower and broccoli baby food, yumm!

I am glad little B likes veggies, but who knows, that might change once she has a taste of candy (and candy canes and candy corns..=) Well at least she likes veggies now so that is a good thing!

Yesterday, I cooked her some cauliflower and broccoli puree. Just boiled it and mixed it in the blender with some water and a little bit of butter. She enjoyed it and I actually thought it tasted pretty darn good myself!

Baby food - broccoli and cauliflower
Boiling veggies
Blending baby food
Puree with the help of the ninja

To perfect my kitchen skills, I think I will look for a steamer, so I don't need to boil the vegetables. That will probably preserve more of the vitamins.
I store her baby food in these little cups (baby cubes). However, I have to use two of them now since she eats so much.
Baby cubes food storage
Baby cubes food containers


Ok, have a nice day!






2 comments:

  1. This blog is really helpful to deliver updated educational affairs over internet which is really appraisable. I found one successful example of this truth through this blog. I am going to use such information now.อาหาร สำหรับ เด็ก 6 เดือน

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is very informative. Eating mindfully has been very hard for people these days. It's all because of their busy schedules, work or lack of focus on themselves. As a student I must admit that I have not been eating mindfully but because of this I will start now. It could help me enjoy my food and time alone. Eating mindfully may help me be aware of healthy food and appreciating food.อาหาร สำหรับ เด็ก 6 เดือน

    ReplyDelete