Thursday 15 January 2015

Making baby food - pureed meat

So while I was making meat sauce for me and my husband I decided to separate some meat for little B and make her a meal.
 I cooked her ground beef with some onion, carrots and a tiny bit of tomato sauce. I was a bit worried about adding onion to a baby food dish, but after some Googling I found out that is ok. Thank god for Google! Anyway, I cooked it all and added it to the blender. I had to add some water to it to make it blend into a nice, smooth puree. I was a bit skeptical about blending meat but come to think of it, the meat had already been sliced up and grounded, so why not chop it up some more...
I also added some sweet potatoes to the mix. 

This is how yummy it looked like when it was all done:

Making homemade pureed meat sauce


Yum yum yummm. 
Well I tasted it and it was pretty good, but most importantly, little B tasted it and she liked it! Woho! That is all that matters! 

Ok, off to new food adventures!





No comments:

Post a Comment