Monday 26 January 2015

Snuggly in her snuggle bag

Little B and I try to go for a nice walk every day. Since it's winter time and we live in Canada I always worry about if she is warm enough.

I used to put her in a snowsuit, but she absolutely hates putting the snowsuit on indoors. Well, who wouldn't, it gets pretty hot and you would feel like a wrapped up sausage. It also takes a while before we get out, since we live in a condo.
 However, I think we finally found the perfect solution; the snuggle bag...Her grandmother got that for her the other day and she loves it. Now I can put her in some lighter clothing before we go and then I just zip up the bag once we are about to open the front door. Much easier! And, most importantly, little B is a much happier B! Happy B, happy mom!

It was pretty chilly when we went for our walk, but at least the sun was shining. I wish I had a snuggle bag myself, lol!
Keeping warm in the snuggle bag
Like a snuggly bug in a rug



No comments:

Post a Comment